Based on things that have happened this week (read here), today I am thankful for:
- the fact that I don't need surgery.
- friends who offered me my first wheelchair ride (I might still have been walking back to my car)
- two days off to help me rest
- high heels... wearing them is the only way I can walk/hobble/shuffle right now.
- wheelchairs... at school, it makes trips to the bathroom much quicker
- students who are willing (although at times too eager) to push me in the wheelchair
- the weekend... which I coming tomorrow. (I have been thankful for that in the past.)