Sunday, March 1, 2009

8/52 Photo Challenge

Well, I must admit that I didn't get this week's photo challenge completed. From Thursday through Saturday, I was at a ladies craft retreat and didn't get the time to take pictures. I was actually going to do it last night, but I was so tired, and it was starting to get dark also.

Right now, my challenge is walking, because while at church this afternoon, I tore/ripped/snapped something in the back of my calf and now I can't walk. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I've never heard anything like that before... the tearing/ripping/snapping. I actually heard it. Yes, my trying to walk is probably a funny sight, but the pain is overwhelming, to the point that I almost fainted at church. Thankfully I remembered something from my first aid class years ago. I sat down in the pew and put my head down as low as I could. After numbing my leg with ice (thanks Joel!), I got my first ever wheelchair ride (thanks Tiffani and Christina!) and gathered my stuff from school and headed home, where I've been sitting for the past 6 hours. So... I hope you'll forgive me if I take pictures later in the week and post them as last week's photo challenge. :)

I'm still puzzled about next week's challenge... objects that tell something about you. Should be interesting.

2 comments:

erin said...

i feel like throwing up when i think about that! and my whole body is shuddering! hope you get better soon.

wv: schiper

i bet you're not feeling schiper right now.

john-tiffani-taylor-hannah said...

What a crazy day! Hope you are feeling better soon!