Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday--Stellan style


It's Not Me! Monday with a spin... this week, Not Me! Monday has been moved to the Cline's blog and is in honor of Stellan and the whole MckFamily. Five-month-old Stellan has been in the PICU for over a week now and desperately needs a miracle. Visit MckMama's blog to read updates about Stellan, and please pray!

This week, I have not been in one continuous prayer for Stellan... I don't think I've said "amen" yet.

I did not turn on my laptop before I went to bed, just to see if there was an update.

It was not me who spent almost an hour looking at Stellan's name gallery.

I was not disappointed today when one of my preschoolers was absent. We were going to take a picture for Stellan's name gallery and I wanted her to be included in the picture. I am not counting the hours until class on Wednesday when we can finally do it.

Today as I was telling my preschoolers about Stellan, I did not have tears forming in my eyes as I listened to them praying for him. The faith of children is so precious. Should teach us all a lesson. God STILL does miracles!

3 comments:

erin said...

awww.... that's sweet that you're gonna do a pic with your kids!
and they were praying for him?! precious!

Mrs. Cline said...

Thank you for blessing MckMama and Stellan with your NMM!

Natalie

Heather said...

yeah, erin....all day today the kids were asking me "what's that baby's name?" it was so adorable!