Friday, March 13, 2009

8/52 Photo Challenge

As I stated in a previous post, I didn't complete the photo challenge for week 8. Well, I have finally finished it. Today, I brought my parents to the Minneapolis airport to catch a flight to Alaska. After dropping them off at the curb (literally), I managed to hit rush hour in full force. It was slow driving for a while, and because of this, I managed to snap a couple pictures. Don't worry, Mom, I was driving about 5 miles an hour.

I know this was a Friday night at rush hour, but I just can't imagine doing this day in and day out. Fighting traffic. I think I'd have a ulcer before long.

I don't know how many times I've passed this road and I've always wanted to stop. Tonight I finally pulled over a got a picture. My little claim to fame!

4 comments:

erin said...

is the heather lane sign by kettle river? or somewhere around there? way to finally stop! :-)

Heather said...

yes, you got it right, erin!



WV: parenti

Our male and female parenti units should be arriving in AK soon!

Jess(ica) said...

Wow, you are famous!!! lol.

And I know exactly the spot you took the pic on the freeway! =)

Heather said...

yes, i'll be signing autographs later!