My blogger friend Sara started Top Ten Thursday, so I thought I'd join in. It sounds like fun! I decided to use her topic this week, since it's late and I'm not too creative right now.
So... here it is. When I'm not on blogger (yes, I have heard it happens) what top 10 websites can you find me on?
10. The Perpetual Preschool: I'll admit that I love finding patterns, templates, game ideas, craft projects, etc. online. Hey, why reinvent the wheel? If ideas work for other people and they're willing to share, I figure I'm being resourceful with my time to use their ideas instead of straining my brain to come up with ideas!
9. Microsoft Office Clip Art: Have I mentioned that I love to get pictures/clip art online? I haven't? "I love to get pictures/clip art online." There, I said it!
8. K-LOVE: While searching for the perfect clip art, template, preschool idea, etc. I make the time more enjoyable by listening to great Christian music.
7. Scholastic Book Club: What preschool teacher doesn't love children's books? I think I'd love children's books even if I weren't a teacher. My absolute, all-time favorite? Corduroy My new favorites? Click, Clack, Moo.... Dooby Dooby Moo... Duck for President...
6. Ebay: Looking for something that is absolutely impossible to find? Check Ebay. Someone else's junk just might be your treasure, and you might even get a great deal!
5. Google: Need information? Just "google" it. Encyclopedias are so 1980! (Love you, Mom!) My new favorite? Google Analytics
4. Twitter: What better way to waste the hours away and stay up-to-the-minute on how people are spending their day!
3. Heather Marie Designs: Sometimes I'm uploading new items, most of the time just checking to see if I have any sales. Check it out!
2. Hotmail: Who writes "real" letters anymore?
1. Facebook: Status updates, comments, farkle... so much to do, so little time!!
Well, there you have it... my top ten list. Stop by Sara's blog to read more lists from people and join the fun next week. Hmmmm, what will the topic be, I wonder?