Today was a day I'd been procrastinating about for a long time. You see, I have a corner of the basement that is full of my stuff. And when I say "full", I mean to-the-ceiling "full". I've long since forgotten exactly what was back there. I knew there was some college stuff and probably children's books, and since I'll be teaching preschool this year, I thought it was a good idea to see exactly what was back there. Here's a sneak peek...
or this stuff...
Well, one tote plus 2 boxes of children's books later, the success part becomes evident. The aforementioned children's books have been weeded through and I have eliminated 2 whole boxes, bringing my total to 3 full totes! YAY!
Yes, it's full of fabric. Not too bad, right? Let's move over to tote #2.
Yes, my friends, that's 1... 2... 3... 4... 14 totes of fabric! Not to mention the bags of batting on top of the totes. So, I guess it goes without saying that I have plenty of purse-making material! Now if I just had the time.
10. Friends--I'm looking forward to spending 3 days with a good friend. We graduated together--only the two of us--15 years ago and we're going to relive our "amazing" senior trip. Details to come.
Thanks again, Ashley, for this lovely award!
Here are some blogs I've been reading lately (and to whom I'm sending the awards):
1. Erin @ Ben+Erin=Samantha+Ryan
2. Sara @ Domestically Challenged
3. Kelly @ Kelly's Korner
4. Raechel @ Finding My Feet
5. Jessica @ Is It Nap Time Yet?
6. Kristin @ Girly Girl
7. Ace @ If You Think Round Is Funny