Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday UPDATED



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, after my incredibly not stupid happenings last week, I did not realize that this week was rather dull. But here goes anyway....

Since I do not love taking pictures, I was not completely surprised to find that I only have 435 MB of disk space left on my computer. Do you think it's time to burn some DVDs and clear up some space?

Since I "love" physical therapy, I was not completely ecstatic on Tuesday when I went to my LAST therapy. As I was doing my last exercise, I most certainly did not hear/feel a snap in my leg, very similar to the snap I heard which started this whole ordeal. As I took my first step, I was not expecting excruciating pain and I did not start praying that I wasn't going back in progress. There wasn't the excruciating pain and I can still walk, but there definitely is something that feels different. So I guess I'll just work through it. When I first started therapy, I borrowed a tilt board to use at home for exercises. Since this was my last session, I got it out of my car so I could return it to the therapist. As I shut my car door, I did not peer through the window only to see my keys lying on the front seat. No, the doors were not locked and I was not stranded at there until I was able to find someone to get me a ride home. This was not a less-than-perfect ending to a two-month physical therapy experience. I'm just glad I'm DONE!


After my moment of sheer panic last week, I was not at the SAME pump when I did not find another foreign object in my gas tank. Okay, so the object wasn't foreign... only a piece of paper, but the location?? Paper does not belong in my gas tank. All I'm wondering is Who keeps putting stuff in my gas tank??? Not funny, people.

This weekend, my friend Dawn and I went to the movie Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, starring Matthew McConaughey. As the movie started and Matthew made his first appearance on the screen, Dawn and I did not hear a collective sigh from the crowd that was not 99.9% women.

After the movie, we did not go to Dairy Queen and proceed to talk for an hour and 45 minutes.

After hearing that MckMama's story was going to be in the Star Tribune on Sunday, I was not holding my breath as I stopped at the gas station (not the same one with the gas tank incident), hoping that all the copies were not sold out. After not purchasing two copies (one for my sister), I did sit in the car and read the article before I went home and did not read it again.

Yesterday, I did not buy another camera. I was not completely upset when the seller emailed me today to let me know that the camera only came with one lens, not two as was in the listing. I did not "unbuy" the camera, only to being the process of perusing ebay listings once again. Since the money is not refunded yet, I do not currently own four cameras.

Today I was not completely thrilled to get a direct message from MckMama on Twitter today!!! I did not feel super special!

So there's another week's worth of things I have not done. Join the fun next week!

3 comments:

erin said...

perusing, lol.

it was NOT me who put the paper in your gas tank door.

no, seriously, it wasn't me. i live 700 miles away. and would NEVER think of putting anything in your gas tank! :-)

oh, thanks for buying me a paper!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

How cool that you got a DM from MckMama! She is such a celebrity now! :) My Not Me! Monday

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I did the same thing with the Star Tribune article! I ws so excited to find out Small Fry's name!