Monday, September 7, 2009

Not Me! Monday



This is not going to be the shortest Not Me post in the history of such things.

I am not practicing the true meaning of the day... Labor Day. Nope, I'm not at school and I'm not wishing I was outside (well, to be honest, anywhere but here) to enjoy this last day of "freedom" before my crazy life otherwise known as "school" begins.

I did not stop and buy a Papa Murphy's pizza on the way here, knowing that I'd need something for lunch and dinner because that's probably how long I'll be here. Goodness, I'll probably need a midnight snack as well.

As much as I hate to admit that summer is over, I am not completely excited about my new adventure teaching preschool full time!

I am not avoiding working right now by writing a Not Me! post. Oh, I guess all good things must come to an end.

And there you have it... the shortest Not Me! post ever!

Check out MckMama's blog for other Not Me posts every most Mondays.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

2 comments:

erin said...

oh my goodness!!!!! i thought you wouldn't have to do as much work this year?!?! i think you secretly like it! :-)

have a good day!

Heather said...

i probably have MORE to do on the setup end of it--because of more students, but through the year i shouldn't have as much time invested because a lot of my planning is already done from last year. i'm making good progress today though! i can see a faint flicker of light at the end of the tunnel.